TCM (T Cell Modulator) Therapy
For Cancer Treatment
For Cancer Treatment
Our TCM (T-Cell Modulator) treatment is a specific encoded message to trigger a chain of reactions in the cells that form our immune system. In simple words, our TCM treatment is to active our plan of attack against cancer.
As part of the immune system we have different types of cells such as: white cells, lymphocytes, myeloid cells and T-Cells. All of them have a special function against malignant cells and share a special communication system to fight them together. The plan of attack is simple: recognize malignant cell, introduce it to the other fighting cells, attack it and kill it.
However, we must remember two important aspects:
- Cancer patients are in a state of immune compromise and the proof of this is the presence of the disease.
- Patients who have been previously treated with chemotherapy, are likely to have damage in their white blood cells, thus generating a considerable decrease in the number and availability of these attack and defense cells.
By having a low number of “soldiers” the immune response may be present, but insufficient to cope with the disease. However, an immune system with low numbers can generate an efficient and effective response in some cases.
TCM and Cellular Therapy
The TCM in combination with the cellular therapy is a very effective therapeutic tool because with it, we can present an adequate amount of previously programed soldiers and have the message that will lead to the activation of immune response.
The TCM is a proprietary product of this hospital and is positioned as an essential tool in the management of cancer. TCM´s side effects are null, giving us an enormous advantage in not having to watch over the toxic impact as is the case of chemotherapy. If it doesn’t attack the quality of life, it allows our doctors, the power to stabilize those patients who are in complex states.
Each cell has a specific function and role in this plan of attack:
- T-Cells: there are two types of T-cells, cooperative and cytotoxic. The cooperative cells send the message to attack while the cytotoxic attack the cancerous cells with chemical agents.
- LAK Cells: they are called Activated Killer Lymphocytes and are created in the lab. In the process they are extracted, isolated and stimulated with chemicals to attack the malignant cells.
- Dendritic Cells: They introduce the enemy with a defense system called “phagocytosis”. Later in the process they eat the malignant cells or places them inside, to kill them later.
- NK Cells: Known as the Natural Killer Cells, they enter the membrane of the malignant cells and kill it from the inside.
Contrary to the belief that a full-scale hospital with such prestigious reputation will be very expensive, patients that have decided to get our treatments constantly tell us that the one of the main reasons they decided for us over others, is our straight-forward affordable price without any sneaky pricing gimmicks or up sales. Once you receive our treatment quote, that is final, and we won’t try to up sale or pressure you into anything you’re not comfortable with.
The treatment price varies for each patient, mainly because each patient’s needs, and medical circumstances are very different and require different attention. Once our doctors receive your medical information, they will assess your medical needs and if an outpatient plan is an option, this will be presented to you, saving you the costs of an in-hospital stay while still getting the same treatment you would as an in-patient.
To obtain a better understanding of the treatment price for a specific situation, please fill out the inquiry form to provide our case manager and medical doctors the necessary information to evaluate your case and provide a precise estimate with no commitment.
At our Functional Center, our treatment protocol cost can take between 18 days to 25 days, according to each patient´s case. To learn how long will your Functional Oncology Treatment be, please fill out our medical form here.